Monday, May 11, 2009

Birthday Party Part 1


I can not decide if the fact that I have waited until Lilly is almost 15 months old before I posted her First birthday picture was because I am lazy, or if it was just I had not finished post processing the pictures. I am going with the whole I am a pefectionist and needed to work on the pictures some more, not that I just got too busy. But the good news is that I have a lot of pictures of the awesome party.

We went with a Mickey Mouse ClubHouse Theme since, well who are we kidding we are Disney Freaks and Miss Lilly was concieved at Disney World. As you can see we went all out with Mickey Mouse decorations and ordered this awesome cake from Spring Hills Bakery.



We even got Lilly her own smash cake.



And we dressed her up like Minnie Mouse.



We had ears for everyone.





After some yummy hotdogs came the big cake moment. Miss Lilly had a decorated high chair and a princess crown that she was not too sure of. Now these next photos are courtesy of our friend Brent, but I did the post processing.



Then came her very own cake that she could smash all she wanted.



She wasen't sure at first, but soon found the frosting.




Enough for now, the rest of the party pictures coming soon. Oh yeah and pics from Disney World.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails