Friday, February 05, 2010

Baby it's cold outside....again

I so did not move to West Virginia to brave a snowstorm, if I wanted that I would have stayed in Illinois. But here we are again waiting for a storm that is supposed to keep us all indoors for awhile. And we have nothing in the house. Also my baby girl will be two in two weeks, how is that even possible? How did she get so big so fast? I don’t know and I am not sure that I like it. I mean she is supposed to stay my baby, not start telling me “I do.” And yet here she is all wanting to do stuff herself and all that. Again I am not happy. Also she is talking like crazy this past month, with that adorable little lisp that toddlers have saying “pease mommy” when she wants something and I am a sucker for it every damn time! But for now she is sleeping and I am thinking about Spring and some warm weather, so I will leave you with one of the pictures from Florida that encapsulates how cute that kid has been this week. Enjoy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails