Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What's New?

So what do you think of my new layout? I really like it, I just decided that I wanted something new and les scrap-booky. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I enjoyed it for awhile but as anyone who knows me would tell you I tend to change styles and hobbies fairly regularly. Since it is my one creative outlet I usually go with whatever I am feeling. Soccer mom today? Preppy? Bohemian? Just go with what works for me that day. I really started wanting to redo this layout when I realized that Lilly is now 15 months old and all the header pics were from last fall when she was 6-8 months old. Now I did not do much for this layout except to download some code from Simply Fabulous blogs. Check this site out seriously because this lady is awesomely talented. THe picture in the header is also not mine, I do plan to replace it with one of my pics, but I have not found anything that I really think will fit, so for now I am keeping it, I do really like it. I am still working on the pics from Disney (I know it has been like 2 months) but I am running into some trouble with photoshop. So instead enjoy these pics that I took of Lilly last week on campus while we waited for Jeff to finish a meeting










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails