Friday, June 26, 2009

Is this a good thing?

So I had my gallbladder taken out yesterday and let me tell you my abs hurt!!! But after sleeping for like 12 hours I feel a bit better, oh that and the drugs** that they gave me. Jeff keeps laughing at me because apparently I can not hide being all hopped up on drugs. I guess it's good to know that if i ever develop a crack addition that someone will notice. But Frank if now gone forever (Frank is my gallbladder, you know from Scrubs when Turk says "““I am going to yank that gallbladder out of you so fast that your spleen is gonna say to your kidney, “WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO FRANK!?” That’s right, your kidney named your gallbladder Frank.”) and I am somewhat curious about what they have done with him (and why I have gendered my gallbladder a boy). not that I want him or anything, I'm just curious what is to be done with him. Anyway, I am waiting patiently for a few weeks before I can finally eat like a normal person, oh and pick up Lilly who seems to be a bit miffed at me. I have to admit that my feeling were a bit hurt this afternoon when I cam e downstaors to see her after not seeing her in 24 hours and she gave me a look that said "And where have you been?" Then she took a book to my mom, I guess she will be good at the whole teen silent treatment thing later.

Oh well, I am off to take a nice drug induced nap and will update later will pics of our trip to the Columbus Zoo ealier this week.

*** This post has been brought to you by the drug Percocet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails